1. Login through admin by going to yourdomain.com/admin.
2. Navigate down on the left-hand side to the "Administrators", Click to expand.
3. Click the submenu item "Admins".
4. Locate the account you wish to modify and click on the account name or the "pencil icon" to edit that account.
5. Scroll down to where you see the password and confirm the password. Enter your new password in both boxes and then scroll down and click save.
Note: The password should always be at least 6 characters and contain a capital letter and a number. The stronger the better.