1. Login through admin by going to yourdomain.com/admin.
2. Navigate down on the left hand side to the "Administrators", Click to expand.
3. Click the submenu item "New Admin".
4. Fill out all the info you wish, Name, Email, Password and Account Type are required.
5. Scroll down and click save and that is it.
*Password Note: The password should always be at least 6 characters and contain a capital letter and a number. The stronger the better.
*Account Type: There are 2 Types.
1. Administrator, Any account set to this type will have full access to the website.
2. Agent, You will need to have first created an Agent Profile in order to do this. Once you have an agent profile created, you can link this login account to it.